I didn't forget about PiePie--she gets a Sleeping Cutie section all to herself! When Jason was a toddler it was like Christmas morning every time we went in to his room to check on him before we went to bed ourselves, etc. -- to see the silly positions he was in brought so much joy and laughter to us. Lorelai is following in his footsteps...
She fell asleep driving back from Thanksgiving Point with her water bottle in her mouth--it was adorable! She managed to peek through a sleepy lid just as I snapped the pic.
Lorelai is the BEST little Mommy EVER--she dotes on her little twins that she adopted from Jason and Addie.
2 comments:
Laura, I love how she falls asleep surrounded by little friends every night. So sweet!
So cute Laura. I love the documented sleep positions! I do that too. Now a days I find my kids in the most random parts of the house sleeping. They wander in the night I guess, and just drop where they see fit. It's a bit dangerous when that random place is under the door jam of the bathroom and you bail on top of them, or on the top of the stairs landing. It can be a bit hazardous.
Post a Comment